Celebrate Independent Living in Rome, GA
Would you pursue your hobbies and service opportunities more joyfully if home maintenance took less time and effort? Would you host friends more often if you didn’t have to cook and clean? Would you travel more freely if you weren’t concerned about the lawn?
Since our residents no longer worry about these daily responsibilities, they are free to join their friends for meals and activities. They start bridge clubs, go on walks together, and take outings to musicals, church and sporting events. They invite their families for meals or holidays. They help to lead Bible studies. At Concordia, residents enjoy a fruitful, active new way of life.
Free to Forget Chores, Cooking and Home Maintenance
Independent living at Concordia means greater freedom to enjoy your senior years, where home upkeep is a thing of the past. Decorate and furnish your private residence any way you please. We take care of the rest.
• Choose between six floor plans: two- or three-bedroom townhomes, roomy one-bedroom or spacious two-bedroom apartment.
• Kitchen or kitchenette? It’s up to you.
• Home upkeep: We handle it all, from appliance and plumbing repair to yard care and painting.
• Housekeeping and linen services are provided weekly.
• Seamless access to Concordia’s assisted living and skilled nursing services—if and when you need them.
Free to Pursue Your Personal Interests
Without your home competing for your time and attention, you are free to enjoy your hobbies, make new friends or spend time with old friends—the way you hoped retirement would be.
• Invite family and friends to dinner in the comfort of your own home, or host them in our elegant dining room and lounge.
• Travel as often as you wish, knowing your home is secure and cared for while you’re out seeing the world.
• Take advantage of our 20-passenger bus to a variety of social, educational and recreational events, plus medical appointments.
• Participate in our rewarding calendar of on-site activities such as dances, exercise and fitness classes, Bible study groups, movie nights and live music, bingo and card games, arts and crafts, and more.
Free to Enjoy Our Beautiful, Secure Grounds
Concordia’s attractively landscaped grounds provide a natural beauty that you will enjoy walking up to. Our scenic, secure campus is the perfect place for a morning walk, an afternoon bike ride or an evening stroll.
• Our convenient facilities include a wellness building, game room with a pool table, library, dining room and plenty of common area lounging space.
• Professionally-kept landscaping makes Concordia among the most attractive communities in the area.
• 24 hour security keeps Concordia a safe place to home.
Is this how you picture retirement? Pick up the phone and call us. Come experience Concordia for yourself.